Thursday, January 6, 2011

Second Half

Now the fun starts...it's the second half of the 2010-2011 season. This is when things start to crank up and standings start to become interesting, in my opinion.

There's a neck-to-neck race going on between the hot Vancouver Canucks and my beloved Detroit Red Wings. It'll be fun to see how it all plays out. Datsyuk is out for a couple of more weeks, Modano is out and Cleary is still recuperating. All in all, the team has stepped up and played great. (OK...maybe not when they lost to the New York Islanders...of all teams..:( )..
Still....

The upcoming game between DET & VAN at VAN will be a great one. I'm so looking forward to it. The only drawback...my hours of practicing my cat calling for when Modano takes the ice are in vain...:( Oh well...

Have a great hockey day!

Find interesting? Kindly share










No comments:

Post a Comment