Friday, April 16, 2010

While watching Vancouver Canucks games, I have seen these green men who, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out. The first time I saw them, I thought I was seeing things. I wasn't taking mind-altering drugs, either. The second time I saw them, I was befuddled. What the blazes were they? What was going on?

Then, while watching NHL Live! (on the NHL Network), EJ Hradek and Don LaGreca answered my questions. They discussed the men and provided me with the insight I needed. So, the mystery of the Green Men was settled on April 16, 2010. Thanks to the return of my favorite NHL broadcast duo...EJ & Don. :) Cool... I even learned about a skateboarding bull dog going by the NHL Store. You can't get that anywhere else. lol

Background: There are these two men who cover themselves in green. They reminded me of a faceless Spiderman, but in bright green. Whenever an opposing team member would go into the penalty box, these two guys would go up to the box's glass and try to cause a distraction. I can't wait to see them again. Lol Now that I know a little more about them...they're very entertaining.

A viewer just wrote in and mentioned that the Green Men originated from “It's Always Funny in Philadelphia”.

Gotta go, Don's reading an email. Lol It's just fantastic to see those two together.

Find interesting? Kindly share...


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment